It's Worth It!
- PAIN RELIEF from hip flexor muscle tension
- The ONLY tool that releases the psoas & iliacus
- Same price as one Physical Therapy session
- Sourced and assembled with high-quality materials in the USA
- Hundreds of 5-star reviews and passionate testimonials
- Excellent customer service
This year has not been kind to our hip flexors, from added stress to less-than-comfortable work from home situations. Our hips and backs need some much-needed attention. That is why we are offering all of Aletha’s products bundled into the #FixYourHipKit at a $50 discount.
Get your #FixYourHipKit For the Special Price of $190 (
(or 4 interest-free installments of $47.50)
Get fast, long-lasting pain relief any time you need it for less than the price of physical therapy sessions (FREE shipping in the continental USA)
Get fast, long-lasting pain relief any time you need it for less than the price of physical therapy sessions
(FREE shipping in the continental USA)
The Hip Hook
It is the world’s first tool designed to specifically release tension in the iliacus muscle. The Hip Hook eliminates tightness at the core of the hip flexor and quickly reduces strain in the legs, hips, and lower back. Say goodbye to the pain caused by hours of sitting at a desk or in a car by releasing your iliacus.
Tight Hip Twisted Core Book
Based on decades of study and clinical practice, the book gives you the 3 Simple Steps to live a pain-free life without surgeries, medications, or thousands of dollars. It’s basically the complete guide to using the Hip Hook and Hip Flexor release ball.
The Hip Flexor Release Ball
This ball is the perfect size (4 inches) and density to provide effective release of the general area around the iliacus and psoas muscles, and the perfect warm-up for the Hip Hook. The ball can also be used to help relieve tight muscles at the back of the hip, glutes, piriformis, hamstrings and low back muscles.
After working as a Physical Therapist for decades, a pattern started to emerge. Tightness in the iliacus caused by too much sitting, overuse in athletics, or being too flexible was causing problems all over the body. I talk all about this in my bestselling book, Tight Hip, Twisted Core – The Key to Unresolved Pain.
After mastering how to release the iliacus with my own hands for my clients, I went on a mission to develop a self-release tool so people everywhere could empower themselves and get rid of pain on their own.
I tested dozens of existing tools but none of them could provide the right amount of pressure to the right spot. Over the last few years, I have painstakingly tested many variations and have finally perfected the Hip Hook. It is the only tool that perfectly targets the iliacus muscle and releases tension the way only a professionally trained PT can.
Christine Koth, Licensed Physical Therapist Creator of The Hip Hook aka: The iliacus Queen
SPRING SPECIAL! Get all 3 for $190 (a $240 value)
Order today and get FREE ground shipping in the US AND $50 off!
Last year has not been kind to our hip flexors, from added stress to less-than-comfortable work from home situations. Our hips and backs need some much-needed attention. That is why we are offering all of Aletha’s products bundled into the #FixYourHipKit at a $50 discount.
Why the Cost?
- It’s not “just a piece of plastic”.
- We spend our money on materials, not markups.
- Most conventional brands in our industry typically markup their products 8-10x the actual cost. We do 2X, because we don’t do conventional or typical. Lucky you.
- We obsess over the quality of the Hip Hook: there are 14 separate components and multiple materials inside this “simple” tool. We pay attention to where and how they’re made, transported, and how well they’ll hold up over your lifetime.
- The Hip Hook handle is designed to flex slightly, and contains specialized substances that strengthen the tool beyond “just plastic”. This slight flexing allows you to gently modulate the amount of pressure to your comfort level, giving you more control for these sensitive spots.
- We’ve tested dozens of materials and consulted with medical experts to find the best clinical choice for angling the tip into these muscles, at the width and depth for maximum effectiveness for muscle release. We don’t compromise on clinical effectiveness or quality.
- The Hip Hook is well-researched, well-designed, and well-manufactured to support and release the muscles of computer programmers, yogis, our NFL clients, and everybody in-between.